We aim to give our policyholders a high level of service at all times. If you feel that we have not met these high standards, please contact us preferably in writing including full details and any supporting information that you would like us to take into consideration, to the address below and we will do our best to resolve the problem;
The Compliance Officer
DOA Underwriting Ltd
Olivers House, Avenue North,
Skyline 120 Business Park,
Great Notley, Braintree,
Tel No: 01371 878538
Your complaint will be handled as follows;
- We will acknowledge the circumstances of your complaint promptly and in writing
- We will investigate your complaint competently, diligently and impartially and obtain additional information as necessary
- We will assess fairly, consistently and promptly:
- the subject matter of your complaint
- whether your complaint should be upheld
- what remedial action or redress (or both) may be appropriate
- whether we have reasonable grounds to be satisfied that another respondent may be solely or jointly responsible for the matter alleged in the complaint.
- We will keep you informed of progress
- We will issue our final response or other written response within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint.
In the event that the Complaints Department is unable to resolve your complaint, it may be possible for you to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk). Further details will be provided at the appropriate stage of the complaints process.
Where a complaint is concerning a policy underwritten by a Lloyd’s insurer, it may be possible in certain circumstances for you to refer the matter to the Complaints Team at Lloyd’s. See www.lloyds.com/complaints for further information.
Last reviewed 13/11/2023