Residential and Commercial

Housing all properties under one policy

What is Residential and Commercial Property Owner’s Insurance?

The DOA residential and commercial property insurance product covers buildings used for residential or commercial purposes, for commercial clients.

The perfect policy for landlords, DOA can provide cover for single properties or an entire portfolio, all under one policy.

What does Residential and Commercial Property Owners’ Insurance Cover?

Choose to include the coverage sections that best fit your needs, including:

  • Property Damage
  • Loss of Rent
  • Terrorism
  • Employers Liability
  • Property Owners Liability

How can DOA help?

The commercial team at DOA provide specialist expertise to underwrite a wide variety of properties and tenant types.

If you would like to submit an enquiry to us online and already have access to our online facilities, please click the button below to complete your enquiry (please have your username and password ready).

Online Facilities

If you have an agency with DOA, you may contact us directly for a quotation:

John Harris Head of Trading & Distribution (Property & Liability) 01371 878577
Work With Us If you do not already have an agency and would like to become a DOA agent, you can apply here:

Agency Application