Restaurants, Public Houses and Takeaways

Serving the needs of all catering premises

What is Restaurant, Public Houses and Takeaways Insurance?

Restaurant, Public Houses, and Takeaways Insurance is a type of coverage specifically designed to protect businesses operating premises in the food and beverage industry.

It provides protection against various risks and liabilities unique to these types of establishments, all under a package policy.

What does Restaurant, Public Houses and Takeaways Insurance cover?

  • Property Damage: Protection against physical damage to property including buildings, equipment, fixtures and fittings and stock, against risks such as fire, theft, malicious damage, burst pipes, storm and flooding.
  • Business Interruption: If a business is temporarily unable to operate due to an insured event (e.g. fire, flood) then the policy will provide cover for lost income and help with ongoing expenses during the recovery period.
  • Public Liability: Protection against third-party claims for bodily injury, property damage or personal injury that may occur on your premises.
  • Product’s Liability: Coverage against claims related to foodborne illnesses or injuries caused by the consumption of food or beverages.
  • Employer’s Liability: This coverage protects against claims made by employees for work-related injuries, illnesses or accidents.

How can DOA help?

The Commercial team at DOA provide specialist expertise to underwrite various Restaurant, Public Houses and Takeaways types.

If you would like to submit an enquiry to us online and already have access to our portal, please click the button below to complete your enquiry (please have your username and password ready).

If you have an agency with DOA, you may contact us directly for a quotation:

John Harris Head of Trading & Distribution (Property & Liability) 01371 878577
Work With Us If you do not already have an agency and would like to become a DOA agent, you can apply here:

Agency Application